This is.....

My photo
Probably insane, sometimes cynical, mostly absurd and occasionally feisty, buddhist, sapiosexual witch with a passion for love, food and life. Convinced that most people either need a hug, or a damn good slap :)

Sunday 21 June 2009

So this is how this all works is it?


It's amazing what you suddenly find while clicking on links that other people have posted.

It appears I can now put my thoughts out into the ether, whether they make sense or not, whether they are vitally important to the safety and continuance of the known world or not, even whether anyone else reads them or not. Apparently also, I don't have to worry about anyone disagreeing with me.

ACE!

My life as a 50 something menopausal woman can now be told, the puberty spots that have finally appeared 35 years later than they should have done, the sleepless nights that are suddenly all too overheated, the mood swings that cause me to be completely mellowed out one minute, AND A CRAZED RANTING BANSHEE THE NEXT... ARRRGGHHH!

Of course, this isn't the only thing I am likely to write about. Being 50 something also gives me the superpower of invisibility to at least half of the human race, which provides a perfect opportunity to people watch, without getting them all excited that a woman actually might fancy them.

Married twice, gratefully divorced twice, I realise I might not be the easiest person to know, but this small space will be mine and mine alone, to rant, to gush lovingly, to muse, to occasionally scratch myself in private places.

You're welcome to stroll along with me as you see fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment